this is a cool site recommended by Max.
as many of us will travel this holiday, i thought it was appropriate.
even though this site is more oriented to continuous travel to many sites and not a travel to one resort.
Max (and Roni, my sister) are all about quality over quantity; and routines that make your life more manageable.
i am of the travel heavy school. perhaps an indication of my soul.
i did travel light in the past: 2 months in europe with
- 4 pair of socks,
- 4 pair of underwear,
- 1 pants,
- 1 shorts,
- bag with shower needs and laundry soap
and the entire cost for the 2 month including airfare was less than $2000. let’s call it $3000 in today’s terms
these days i travel heavy because:
- i work (and play) in several different climates
- i attend different different functions
- i usually have to bring back an additional suitcase for all the things friends mail order – that’s a topic for a separate post
if you believe over-packing is the biggest travel mistake, check it out:
The biggest travel mistakes … ?
- Packing too heavily,
- relying on outdated guidebooks,
- not wearing a money belt,
- leaving home with too many hotel reservations,
- and taking other people’s opinions too seriously.