unfortunately, i am a critical person. very hard to satisfy. i tell myself that there is a balance in that: once i am satisfied, it is a real satisfaction. nice little personal lie. but it works. try it.
so, when is see a great product:
- good design,
- quality performance,
- reasonable price
i become happy and hopeful.
it also generates a sense of ownership in me.
happens to me with good clothing. it happens with cars (think Peugeot 205 GTI – the car that changed my life. red GTI.)
Breath taking. you have to sit down and try to grasp
Now back to products, not art.
music on the go is important. da. iPod is an indication. so was the walkman.
but if you travel a lot, you also want great sound in your hotel room. or when you are with friend.
picked up the Lifetrons drumbass micro speaker
i recommend it:
- well designed
- extremely small and therefore mobile. check out the picture again to see the minute proportions
- connects to iphone and laptops, thru the hand set connection. charges thru a USB port.
- no other plugs, can almost carry in your pocket.
- (have not checked on battery life yet, but i am counting on the easy recharge using USB)
and most importantly
- great sound. surprisingly good.