top 10 things to do in Tel-Aviv
please send ideas. i would like to build this list for a visitor who comes to tel-aviv for 48 hours
– walk on the beach in the morning. stop for coffee in hof metzizim
– visit the port in the evening
– eat humus at ali karavan before noon
– shuk hacarmel on friday morning
– nahalt benyamin tuesday or friday, a bit later, before noon then shinkin street.
tel-aviv museum of art
park hayrkon on friday afternoons. ride a bike if you find one to rent.
rothchild avenue (bauhaus buildings) best thrusdays at midnight
yaffo – shuk hapispesim, abulafia, the old city (just a few minutes)
take a look at