Benny Daon, is one of my favorite entrepreneurs. why?
- he is hard working -when i met him first in 1998, he was bootstrapping his company. this included packaging CDs in cardboard boxes prior to shiping to customers. i believe this is a sight i will not see again.
- he is insightful – he named his product “the cloud” in 1998. early to market? i believe the company still has a TradeMark for the word cloud. i did not know how to say ‘cloud’ till 2009.
- he is unusual – named his company Shunra. perhaps the only start-up in the world with an Aramaic name
- he still loves coding
and he is also a social entrepreneur
his claim: the most important page one your website is the pricing page.
that’s the one page you want all your customers to get to.
it also exposes many of your values. what your company really stands for. show me your pricing page and i can tell you who you are
here is what i think is a great pricing page. why?
- pricing parameters are associated with value created
- transparent – lends itself to fairness
- variable – i pay for what i get